audio

Hi Listees,

I'm running FC3.  I am wondering if it is possible for my computer to
produce sounds out of more than one application simultaneously.  So if I
am playing a movie in Xine then I pause it, I can't go into XMMS and
play audio tracks, it says make sure no other program is blocking the
soundcard.  I believe I am using Alsa for sound.  Is there a simple way
to have programs all use the soundcard at the same time?

Thanks for any advise,

Julian