bacula server

RYAN M. vAN GINNEKEN luck at computerking.ca
Tue Mar 14 08:48:37 UTC 2006

Thanks again mostly u/we got it to work so far.  However it is asking for a pile of dependancies.  I know give a guy an inch and he will try to take a mile or km here in Canada.  Is there a way to install without any gui stuff or mabey i am wrong mabey there is no gui stuff.  Some of the dependancies for those dependancies are X11 related.

I do not have any X11 stuff on this box it has no xwindows/gnome system and is minimum install Command prompt only.  So before i go ahead and make a big mess of my faily clean fedora box do i really need all these or is there a way to turn some of them off.

Thanks again and sorry about top post i think my clock was messed up not sure how it happend but should be fixed now.