RAID 5 Multiple Hard-drives failure

Reuben D. Budiardja techlist at pathfinder.phys.utk.edu
Tue Mar 14 15:48:15 UTC 2006

On Tuesday 14 March 2006 10:35, Scot L. Harris wrote:
> On Tue, 2006-03-14 at 12:32 -0300, Mariano López Reta wrote:
> > On Tue, 2006-03-14 at 12:27 -0300, Mariano López Reta wrote:
<snip>

> > The power supply theory is very plausible, also. <snip>
>
> What size power supply does the system have?  How many harddrives and
> other things do you have connected to it?

Power supply: 420W Total Output.
The system is:
Gigabit motherboard dual Socket A,
2 x AMD Athlon MP 3Ghz (I think, forgot the exact clockrate),
NVidia GE Force graphic card,
2 Promise Ultra/ATA 133 PCO controller card
1 HD for the system installation plugs in directly to the MB
3 HD for the RAID plugs in to the controller card
1 CD/RW
1 Fan in the front, 2 fans in the back

RDB
--