Re: SATA on FC4 64 bit

FC4 64-bit recognizes SATA drives fine for me. /dev/sda and /dev/sdb are my two SATA drives, that are also NVRAID and accessed through dmraid.

Deboo ^ wrote:

Does Fedora Core 4 64 bit not recognize STA hard drives? I have a VIA chipset motherboard with onboard SATA which fails to get recognized by FC4 64 bit tho the 32 bit detects it fine. What needs to be done? Regards,
Deboo

--
Please don't Cc: me, I'm subscribed to the list.