RE: hosed RPM

I used Yumex to uninstall and re-install.
It was a great help .

Jim

From: "Mark Haney" <mhaney ercbroadband org>
To: "For users of Fedora Core releases" <fedora-list redhat com>
Subject: hosed RPM
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 09:43:40 -0500

Okay, my very first hosed rpmdb. I tried rebuilddb, no go. I tried initdb /then/ rebuilddb no go. Any other ideas? Fortunately, this isn't a production system (yet) so I can blow it away if I need to. I was running up2date on the box from ssh and for some reason sshd died in the middle of it.

--
Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator
ERC Broadband
(828) 350-2415