Re: Best ways to set up LVM

David Limon Romero wrote:
Hello list

I'm starting to play with lvm with a single HD, but before, I would like to know what are the best ways to configure it for future growing, I mean, if the disk is full and then I add a second HD, what could I do without losing data, resizing logical volumes, etc.

TIA
David
http://www.linux.org/docs/ldp/howto/LVM-HOWTO/

This was the perfect resource to get me going adding a 14TB array to a Fedora system without destroying any data on the LVM already in existence.

--
Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator
ERC Broadband
(828) 350-2415