Re: KDE Greeter Help

On Wednesday 15 March 2006 20:13, Ali Helmy wrote:
> Thanks for the help mate, but can anyone provide me with more details?

Emergency vi course ;-)

vi /etc/kde/kdm/kdmrc

'i' without quotes will put you into insert mode.

Move around with arrows to find the theme line and add '#' in front of it

Esc will put you back into command mode

:wq writes the file and quits.

That's about the full extent of my knowledge of vi - but it's enough to get
you out of trouble.

Anne