Re: NetworkManager and DHCP

Hi Radek Vokal!

NetworkManager is a "work in process" as they tell.  You sound like you may be well equiped to help this work.

Please consider:

http://www.gnome.org/projects/NetworkManager/

And especially joining the list at:

http://www.gnome.org/projects/NetworkManager/developers/

Your info could be helpful to them and they more able to help you.

Good Hunting!

Tod