Re: KDE Greeter Help

Ali Helmy wrote:

> Well, my theme line already looked like urs Andy, and so i added a £ at
> the begining... that didnt work so i made UseTheme=false, and still no
> change

What make you call it the "KDE Greeter"?  Did you in fact change your
system to use KDM instead of the default GDM?  Or are you using GDM and
call it "KDE Greeter" because you use it to start KDE?

If this is the case, it looks like the file
/etc/X11/gdm/factory-gdm.conf might come in handy for replacing
/etc/X11/gdm/gdm.conf if that has a later datestamp.

-Andy