Re: Hotkeys utility for Acer Travelmate

So no hotkeys for the Acer Travelmate 2410 or they don't wor kfor thsi hardware I should assume?

Regards,
Deboo

On 3/9/06, Deboo ^ <knowledgeful gmail com> wrote:

On 2/27/06, John Summerfield < debian herakles homelinux org> wrote:
Deboo ^ wrote:

>Is there a utility available for an Acer Travelmate 2410 series to make the
>hotkeys work? Especially the LCD/Monitor switch and the battery status.
>There was something like "i810 switch" thing availble for some Sony Vaio
>laptops. Is there something similar availble for a travelmate 2410? The
>acerhk doesn't compile and still it only would give the keycodes.

I have an acer aspire, currently running SUSE 10. I've not tried
configuring gnome (I don't use it), but based on my experience with a
keytboard with lots of extra keys (logitec) on Ubuntu I would Gnome to
be able to handle configuration of hotkeys.

The battery monitor just works, I found something in KDE to configure.
Ditto on my Toshiba, FC3.

Could you please tell me what is the name of the battery monitor utility?

Regards,
Deboo

--
Please don't Cc: me, I'm subscribed to the list.

--
Please don't Cc: me, I'm subscribed to the list.