Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2006 5:49 AM
Subject: how to restrict the access to certain web applications within thelocal network

hey friends,

 I want to restrict the access to certain web applications within the local network for example ntop.The ntop is accessible for everyone. I want to restrict the access to ntop

for example http://cluster2.sun.net:3000 on which ntop works

I want to restrict the access to the above url for certain users and for certain pcs(within in my local network)

There are few other applications which works like this CVSManager.

Thanks & Regards

Ankush Grover