start a xDSL connexion

Michael Yep myep at remotelink.com
Fri Mar 17 00:51:01 UTC 2006

I recommend getting a DSL router, they are like 40$ and they
automatically negotiate the DSL connection for you.  Then you can plug
in, and its like your on a LAN.  You have internet all the time, you
don't need to mess with anything anymore.

--
Michael Yep
Development / Technical Operations

GPG Public Key