Fedora core 2 upon reboot will get stuck

M.K webfreelancers at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 03:01:53 UTC 2006

Thanks for your replay.
After  remove "rhgb quiet" and rebooting
I got more messagees but stuck at the same message.
Here are  messages that I got from monitor:
md:autorun
md :... autorun  done
red Hat nast version 3.5.22 stating
Mounted /Proc fileSystem
Mounting syssfs
scsi subsystem initialized
creating block device
creating root device
Mounting root filesystem
kjouroald stating commit interval 5 seonds
ext3-fs :mounting filesystem with ordered data mode
Freeing us\nused kernel memory: 144k  freed
SELinux: Disabled at runtime
SELinux: unregistering netfilter hooks
INIT: version 2.85 booting

Thanks for your help