Re: how to restrict the access to certain web applications within thelocal network

On 3/16/06, Myth User <pvrmyth comcast net> wrote:
Are you saying that:

2.  No one should have access to the internet and some users should have access to your ntop application on yout intranet?

I want to implement this. As ntop runs on the port for ex http://cluster2.sun.net:3000

Now this is not a directory or location and I tried to restrict it through deny or allow but it did not work out.

I have few more applications which runs like this.

If you can guide me how to do this I will be very grateful to you.

Thanks & Regards

Ankush Grover