DNS and Gateway's

Hi people,
When installing FC4 I saw screens for configuring network interfaces which looked like those of system-config-network. Then there was another screen where you could in put your gateway and dns addresses.

How do I get this latter screen up when everything's installed?

I know route changes the gateway, but it'd be nice if there was a way to change the DNS addresses to.

man -k dns yields nothing.

Cheers,

Chris Norman
<!-- chris norman4 ntlworld com -->