Upgrade from RHL v8.0

Tom Spec samag70-ignore at yahoo.ca
Fri Mar 17 20:57:36 UTC 2006

I agree with the other post, that it would be a miracle for that "upgrade" to go well.

  I generally don't believe in upgrades at all.  When a new OS comes  out, that's a great time to "clean the slate" and make a fresh new  machine, with new versions of all your software.

  That being said, at this point you might as well wait out FC5, since  it'll be out in the next week or so.  That will at least get you  one version further in the same upgrade.

  Tom