FOSS community, disabled users must learn to communicate

M. Fioretti mfioretti at mclink.it
Sat Mar 18 11:47:08 UTC 2006

Greetings,

here is an article I wrote on this subject:

http://software.newsforge.com/software/06/03/13/1628249.shtml?tid=150

>From the article:
> "What is the real issue?  The way the software was developed and
> distributed, or the way it limits or protects my rights?"

You're obviously welcome to forward the link to whoever it may
concern. Especially associations of disabled users. It would be great
to have them and all FOSS supporters speak directly to each other
about these issues.

Shold any initiative come out of such a dialogue, please let me know!
Any feedback is welcome.

Thanks for your time,

	Marco

--
Marco Fioretti                    mfioretti, at the server mclink.it
Fedora Core 4 for low memory      http://www.rule-project.org/

Don't tell me how hard you work.  Tell me how much you get done.
					        James J. Ling