Can scp be used to update a directory?

Anne Wilson cannewilson at tiscali.co.uk
Sat Mar 18 19:37:34 UTC 2006

On Saturday 18 March 2006 19:20, Luc MAIGNAN wrote:
> Try to use the -e flag :
>
>     rsync -auvz -e ssh from where

I've hit a brick wall there, Luc.  I set up keychain to monitor both ssh-keys
and gpg-keys, but I keep getting messages that one of my gpg keys is not
found.  When I tried a command with the -e flag as you suggested it
immediately failed with "/home/anne/.keychainrc: line 1: 2F62DB48: command
not found".

I had put this problem aside for the moment, thinking that the gpg-key was not
important in this situation, but it looks as though I was wrong.  It looks as
though I may have to address this problem first.

Anne