problem with wine-tools

Craig White craigwhite at azapple.com
Sat Mar 18 20:06:27 UTC 2006

On Sat, 2006-03-18 at 13:53 -0500, Claude Jones wrote:
> > try 'rpm -qa |grep wine' to see what the rpmdb thinks is installed.
> >

> I think you may have missed something - see line 5 above - that's what I did
----
that wouldn't be the first time ;-)
----

> > rpm -ql wine
> > or better...
> > rpm -ql wine|grep wt
> >

> $  rpm -ql wine|grep wt
> /usr/lib/wine/wtsapi32.dll.so
>
> So, wt is not installed... But why?
----
I am not familiar with wine or it's packaging. Perhaps there is some
other wine package that you need or some symlink is missing or ???

Perhaps you are following some instructions for an install using
packages from wine instead of fedora where the package maintainers in
fedora have altered things.

Might be time to...

- check for any readme files that came with wine
- check with bugzilla to see if there's reports similar to yours

Craig