Re: Problems installing FC4 on Dell Optiplex GX620

On Sun, 2006-03-19 at 03:16 -0500, Myth User wrote:
> Fedora is a bird that sings in the forest while Windows is a stable
> operating system.

Now that's just laughable.  I've yet to see one that I'd call stable.
If "Windows is stable", they'd all be stable.  It's not.  It's only
stable under some circumstances, ones I don't get to see.  I won't claim
Fedora is any better, but I certainly won't agree with Windows earning
the monika of being stable.

This must be some new definition of being "stable" that I'm not familiar
with.

I read messages from the public lists.