Problems installing FC4 on Dell Optiplex GX620

Myth User pvrmyth at comcast.net
Sun Mar 19 08:44:24 UTC 2006

I know nothing about PostgreSQL.

The last time I saw Informix in production was a migration project circa
1999 when we moved them to SQL Server 7.

For the last several years I've only seen DB/2, Oracle, and SQL Server in
the top ten list here at TPC

http://www.tpc.org/tpch/results/tpch_perf_results.asp

Some say that you can make numbers say anything but these tests are carried
out according to strict vendor independant rules and are audited by
certified auditors so there is no cheating possible.  Each test has the full
specs and setup published so that anyone can and sometimes they do repeat
them.

http://www.tpc.org/information/about/abouttpc.asp