Re: FC5 Released ?

On Sun, 2006-03-19 at 13:36 +0000, David Fletcher wrote:

> I'm also hoping and expecting to see a read-me file that I wrote about
> downloading and burning the iso files to appear in the same directory as the
> iso files, so I'd say no I don't think this is genuine because I don't think
> the list of files is complete.

Well have fun believing it's not the real thing and wait until tomorrow.
I downloaded it and have it installed and it's the same as what I had
while testing for FC5 as of yesterday.

Guess some of us have a head start on the d/l and install and can watch
and laugh at the masses tomorrow :P

--
Mike Chambers
Madisonville, KY

"It's only funny until someone gets hurt, then it's hilarious!"