Re:Wine and Timbuktu 5.1

Hey guys,

I posted this a few days ago and wondered if anyone knew anything more about this? I noticed I didn't get a response and Im wondering is it because no one knows? or is it cause I didn't provide any information that you needed? If you need more information, please let me know so I can send it in.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Hello all,

Has anyone gotten Timbuktu 5.1 to work with Wine 0.9x and be stable? According to wine's website (http://appdb.winehq.org/appview.php? versionId=3178) it says that this should work under the win9x and win2k profiles but I can't seem to get it to launch at all.

Any help would be appreciated :)