Re: suggestion for a new list...

Christofer C. Bell wrote:
On 3/19/06, Anthony Messina <amessina messinet com> wrote:

after reading through the thread:

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2006-March/msg02512.html

i was struck by the idea that it may do good for fedora (or other non-ms
 systems) to have a list devoted to arguing out the differences,
drawbacks or benefits between systems.

Sure, we can call it fedora-flamefest-list or fedora-jihad-list.

--
Chris

"I trust the Democrats to take away my money, which I can afford.  I
trust the Republicans to take away my freedom, which I cannot."

i prefer fedora-jihad-list as it directly implies that the war would be "holy" -- heh!

--
Anthony

My Website: http://messinet.com
My Online Gallery: http://messinet.com/modules.php?name=Web_Links&l_op=visit&lid=3