Re: FC5 Boot Issue?

On Mon, 2006-03-20 at 07:48 +0800, John Summerfield wrote:

> It seems fairly clear the ISOs have leaked, that they are genuine.

Happens every release - and it will continue to.
The isos have to get distributed to mirrors before the official release
time.

It's not like it is a crime or license violation.

I don't mind early discussion of leaked ISO's - but I think they should
go on the test list, where people using recent rawhide versions of both
the installer and the packages are more likely to see it.