Back up data in Rescue mode

M.K webfreelancers at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 05:13:46 UTC 2006

If I could  upgrade  my  fc2  server( which does not boot ) with fc3 or fc4
that's fine
I will find  fc3.

I had tried to reinstall fc2 with my Cd's .
I chose automatic   partitioning then I chose Keep all partitions and use
existing free space
which showed three partitions,
/dev/hda1  boot
/dev/hda2   root
/dev/hfa3 swap
when I had tried to click next,  I got error that you did not choose Root
directory.
I did not know what I had to do.
Then I have decided to back up my data and reinstall with remove all
partitons option .
Thanks,
mkohan