Re: Marvell Yukon 88E8036 not recognized on Fedora Core 4

Vinay Venkataraghavan wrote:
Hey guys,

I know there is a lot of discussion about this topic
floating around but I have not found a solution that
works for me. Fedora Core 4 ships with the sk98lin
module. I installed the driver but still no luck.
IIRC, that is the same network adapter my brother has on his laptop. He had to download the driver from syskonnect/marvell and he has to recompile it every time he updates the kernel. The latest kernels are improving support for that adapter, but it's not perfect yet.

--
Pedro Macedo