Duplicate libraries and rpm

I posted a little while ago about a Bacula problem on FC4 on X86_64 but haven't heard anything, so I will make my question a little narrower. I have multiple copies of mysql on my system and don't know how to pare it down to what I should have.

rpm -q mysql generates the following:

mysql-4.1.11-2
mysql-4.1.16-1.FC4.1
mysql-4.1.11-2
mysql-4.1.16-1.FC4.1

First, why are there multiple copies? Do I really need a FC4 version and a non-FC4 version of each? And how does it come to be that there are two of each? I am new to the whole x86_64 thing. Is this normal?
--
Vic