Re: FC5 Released!!

On Monday 20 March 2006 10:26, Maciek Milanowski wrote:
Heh I always have very low download speed on bittorrent so I prefer use
ftp. Which ftp is the best now?
Do you have the bittorrent ports open on your firewall? That's usually the reason for slow download speeds - until it finished, I was getting about 7.5 MB/sec ...

Peter.

Yes i have open ports... hmm Now I have 40 kB/s download speed in bittorrent... I really don't know why i have low transfer. I must tell with my net admin.

Maciek.