fedora ppc

beartooth beartooth at adelphia.net
Mon Mar 20 17:36:01 UTC 2006

On Sun, 19 Mar 2006 23:17:47 -0500, Matthew Polashek wrote:

> I downloaded the iso files for FC4 ppc and disc 1 fails to pass the media
> check every time.  I tried downloading it from several mirrors. Anyone
> have any idea what the problem is? Additionally, when I go ahead with the
> install, I get to the point where the anaconda GUI should come up and I
> get a blank screen.

I had what sounded like that trouble, with FC4.ppc and a G3 iBook, and
never even got clear whether it was the ISOs, or k3b, or me. I finally
gave up and ordered CDs from pctech101 for ten dollars. they came quickly
and worked fine.

--
Beartooth Staffwright, Neo-Redneck Linux Convert
FC4; Pine 4.64, Pan 0.14.2.91; Privoxy 3.0.3; CXO 5.0.1