Samba Access from WinXP

Hey mates,

I set-up a smaba server on my laptop with a shared folder, and correct work-group access, so that I can see it from my WinXP program on the network... Now, I also managed the correct user access for the server, with username = my username (ahelmy) and password...

However, I cannot access the server (or the shared folder, that is) from my WinXP pc, so... what else should I do? When I try and access it, I get the permission denied error mesage

Thank you

--
A. Helmy