FC5 Released!!

Phil plabonte at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 20:06:17 UTC 2006

I am wide open, all ports going out are available... and I tried
disabling my firewall too... after 5 minutes I get a whole 5KB/sec...

But the point of torrents was to speed up file transfers because of
bottlenecks of going to the main servers... I have yet to be able to
download FCx with bittorrent... always get much faster speeds using
the mirrors...