[FC5] First impression

After downloading FC5, I eagerly started installing.

Installation went flawless, except that the package selection is more detailed/work. And certain usefull applications are by default not selected.

After installation, I noticed certain things which saddened me ...

* Gconf wasn't installed (by default).
* When logging out of a graphical enviroment, I can't select the option anymore which allows me to save "any active stuff" ("remember settings"). So every time I log in now, I have to creat manually a terminal window in desktop 4 because I'm used to it.
* When updating/installing software through the "add/remove software"-option, it automatically goes on internet to grab the software (no DVD?)

Changes are not always for the best ...

No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.