Correction for literalists like me.

Someone said they liked the bittorrent-gui program better than other
bittorrent approaches.

Well being a literalist I assumed there was a program with that name lying
around.

Well there is not. There are two bittorrent related rpms that can be
installed. One called bittorrent , the other called bittorrent-gui.
Neither contains a program called bittorrent-gui.

The latter , I assume, is what you get in Applications-> Internet -> Bittorrent
File transfer.

If I was the only one confused then I am sorry I mentioned it.

Robot, n.:
	University administrator.
Aaron Konstam
Computer Science