Improvements?

I downloaded FC5T2 when it first came out, and was appalled. There was
a lack of so many things, I just switched to SuSE until the final came
out. Well, it's out. I don't want to get stuck with something bad, so
I wanted to ask a few questions.

1. Is there an "Everything" Install option? Lack of this was the main
reson of avoiding test2.

2. Does Ndiswrapper work better than it did in c4? It locked up!

That's basically it, if anyone has any other comments (features, etc.)
I and the other group members would like to hear.

Thanks,
poly-p man

--
Registered linux user #386711 at