Re: 5 Disks into 1 DVD

here's a neat recipe to make a DVD from the CDs.

http://fedoranews.org/mediawiki/index.php/Tip_of_the_Week_2005-07-18

the jigdo and template file for FC-5 appear to be on their website
and i'm about to give it a shot.

On Mon, 20 Mar 2006, CodeHeads wrote:

Florin Andrei wrote:
On Mon, 2006-03-20 at 14:23 -0500, CodeHeads wrote:

Hello all,

Is it possible to make a bootable DVD from 5 FC5 ISO's??

Just thought I would ask.  Not sure if anyone has tried this or not.

It is possible, but why not download the DVD image directly?

Download time I guess, plus I just wanted to see if it is possible.

Mostly experience :)

- --