Re: Improvements?

I am not starting anything. I have used all of the distributions and Fedora is just not good.

From: Gilboa Davara <gilboad gmail com>
To: For users of Fedora Core releases <fedora-list redhat com>
Subject: Re: Improvements?
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 02:43:59 +0200

On Mon, 2006-03-20 at 19:34 -0500, Matthew Connellan wrote:
> I just permanently deleted FC forever.  You are better off with SUSE or
> Slackware.

We are all better of with Slackware * and/or SUSE. Feeling better now?
Got that out of your system? Good for you!

Now, unless you're bent on starting a flame war, please move your
anti-Fedora posts to, well, SUSE and/or Slackware ML.

Gilboa
* I use Slackware extensively on low end machines. Great distribution
indeed.