rkhunter etermining OS... Unknown

Bonjour,

I have several installation of FC4 with rkhunter on board, I always have
this problem with only one machine:

Rootkit Hunter 1.2.8 is running
Tue, 21 Mar 2006 04:02:05 +0100
Determining OS... Unknown
Warning: This operating system is not fully supported!
Warning: Cannot find md5_not_known
All MD5 checks will be skipped!

What does that mean? Every installation on other machines are very
similar....

BTW: when you update rkhunter, the new version crush the previous
/etc/rkhunter.conf

It should be convenient to have a "rpm.save.new" file.

Thanks.
--
François Patte
UFR de mathématiques et informatique