RAID 0+1

Hello All,

I've been googling the past couple of weeks to find a solution to my
problem. Obviously I have not been successful. I really need a solution
fast.

I'm currently setting up a new server with 8X73 SCSI disks. I want to
implement RAID 0+1 (create a RAID 1 array from a pair of RAID 0s with 3
disks each). I'm currenly running Fedora Core 4 with the latest updates. I
have been trying to do this but to no avail.

I think I read somewhere that Fedora Core 4 still has no support for this.
Is this correct? Will Fedora Core 5 solve my problem? Can anyone help me
out on the steps needed to create a RAID 10 setup?

Really need help.

TIA,

Edward