Re: Problematic boot messages

On Tuesday 21 March 2006 10:21, Andy Green wrote:

> Maybe scroll lock can help with the boot spew problem.

It didn't, and nore does Pause/Break.  However, I managed to catch that it was
something to do with atop, and the mass of message at the bottom concerned
system monitoring, so I think the whole lot is connected.  /etc/atop contains
atop.daily and atop.24hours, and atop can be started manually.  I wonder why
it isn't starting at bootup?

Anne