Correction for literalists like me.

Jeff Ratliff jefrat at fuse.net
Tue Mar 21 11:55:04 UTC 2006

On Mon, Mar 20, 2006 at 04:28:17PM -0600, akonstam at trinity.edu wrote:
> Well there is not. There are two bittorrent related rpms that can be
> installed. One called bittorrent , the other called bittorrent-gui.
> Neither contains a program called bittorrent-gui.

It's actually much less confusing than it used to be.  =)

You need bittorrent and bittorrent-gui. I'm assuming you're talking about FC4,
of course. The binaries you get are:

bittorrent
bittorrent-console
bittorrent-curses
bittorrent-tracker

The gui version is 'bittorrent,' but there should be a menu item for it once
it's installed. I personally use bittorrent-curses at the command line.