Re: FC4 on a projector

I have a machine running Mythtv on Fedora Core 4 hooked to a Dell 2300
projector. I just plug the video cable in and it works without any
tinkering. I have it set to 7 feet wide by 5 feet high to use as a big
screen tv. I set my mode to 1024x768 60hz. I haven't tried my laptop
into it to simultaneous displays though.

--
-=/>Thom