[FC5] First impression

Patrick patrickm at myway.com
Tue Mar 21 15:05:12 UTC 2006

Yes, I know that Fedora is bleeding edge.

And to be honest, my first two postings (you quoted my 2nd one) were more or less written in frustration (which was my fault).

What I wanted to point out was that with each new release, not only "system"-things are improved, but certain general used things get changed. And not always is the reason WHY that was done obvious (to everyone).

Regards,
Patrick