FC5 - KDE Flies, Gnome is Porcine

I suspect that gnome users might be disappointed but KDE (my usual
default) seems supercharged.

Some of this might be due to the fact that I did my first
completely clean install in years and completely repartitioned - which
removed WinXP and the DOS partition that I used to mount for cross
platform sharing.

I should also note that I have MARKED improvement after installing a
vanilla kernel.
--
Our DNSRBL -
           Eliminate Spam: http://www.TQMcube.com