Anaconda crashes in FC-5

Hi All,

Can somebody confirm this before I bugzilla it.

During an install from the iso's when you select Custonize -> Languages.
Then go and check all the languages and all the optional packages ( I
know it's a pain but then ;-( ) when you get to Turkish and select all
optional packages Anaconda crashes with an error saying "no packages
found"

Regards,

Tony

--