Re: FC4 kickstart installation

Hi,

I tried it and it worked. However, after having choosen automatic partitionning, the install programs halts with error messages, displaying error lines in some .py files... The message says it is probably some bugs in the anaconda program.

What can I do now?

Stéphane

Stephane Jourdan wrote:
Hi,

Maybe you could try

	linux ks=floppy:/ks.cfg ?

or just
	linux ks=floppy

as your config file is named ks.cfg (default).

Cheers,

Stef