Re: FC5 avi mpg

Paul F. Johnson wrote:
Hi,

Been a while since i used Fedora, how do i play avi files or where do
i find the yum repo ?

You can either grab mplayer or xine from livna or freshrpms
respectively. Both sites have their own yum repo available as a simple
to install rpm - you then just use yum as you would normally.

Without checking, but I seem to remember freshrpms at least has both
(FC3, I installed both via yum and have never used Livna).

imalone