Re: Unexplained network activity

David J. Bakeman wrote:
Since I upgraded to the latest FC4 kernel 2.6.15-1.1833_FC4 I've been seeing unexplained network activity in the gnome System Monitor 2.10.1 applet. Using ps (verified with rpm to not be corrupted) and netstat I can't explain the apparent activity. Is this an issue with the gnome applet? Do I have some virus that's using the network? Any ideas?

More details, ports, traffic, protocols.

tcpdump

it.

-Andy