Re: Do I Really Want Beagle??

Brian Gaynor wrote:
On Tue, 2006-03-21 at 11:12 -0500, David Cary Hart wrote:
Life was fine without it. Is there something I am missing or is the
bloat more than the benefit?

I know I ended up removing it during testing and never missed it...

Same here.

--
"Where humor is concerned there are no standards -- no one can say what is
good or bad, although you can be sure that everyone will.