From: fedora-list-bounces redhat com [mailto:fedora-list-bounces redhat com] On Behalf Of Dominik Schastok
Sent: Dienstag, 21. März 2006 20:05
To: fedora-list redhat com
Subject: FC5 on a sony picturebook

Hi,

I just tried installing FC5 on a sony picturebook c1mhp, which uses a transmeta crusoe cpu.

The installer is running great until after the moment where the installation image is transferred to the hard drive.

After that I get an error stating the arch is wrong.

Did I do something wrong, I tried installing using the i386 images. Do I need other images or is installation on this notebook just not possible?

Thanx a lot for your help

Kind regards

Dominik